Home > Call Centers, Internet Service, Only In Pakistan, Pakistan, PTCL > PTCL Broadband Student Package – PTCL Discount

PTCL Broadband Student Package – PTCL Discount

PTCL Student Package Offer.

Now activate your broadband STUDENT package account with in 3 days, WITHOUT any confirmation,request or any registration.
JUST SIMPLE SEND YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND ACTIVATE YOUR 30% DISCOUNT BROADBAND WITH IN 3 DAYS..

NO STUDENT CARD REQUIRED, NO COLLEGE,SCHOOL,UNIVERSITY CONFIRMATION REQUIRED.. JUST YOUR NUMBER AND YOUR NAME REQUIRED FOR PTCL BROADBAND STUDENT PACKAGE…

JUST EMAIL ME YOUR INFORMATION AT
he@hamidejaz.com

NO NEED TO FOLLOW ALL THESE LONG STEPS

Dear customer now you can apply for PTCL broadband Student package through the following options:

Option 1 & 2: Order registration by submitting form at ‘PTCL OSS/CSCs’ OR emailing the form to ‘ PTCL Contact Center’.

Kindly visit the broadband student link and access the form http://www.ptcl.com.pk/student/index.php

1. If your institute is registered with PTCL, then please process with the filling of the form. In case your institution / university is not yet registered with PTCL then please request your institute / university administration to do by calling 0800-80800.
  2. After completing the form, press “Submit Your Request” tab.
  3. A link will appear on the top of the page to download the form in PDF format. Please Download the PDF file and have it printed.
  4. This printed form has to be then validated (signed and stamped) by any of the following officials of your institute/ university.

• Dean
    • Principal
    • Head of the Department
    • Professor
    • Lecturer
    • Any faculty member or
    • Administration staff of your institute

The completed and validated form can be taken to the PTCL One Stop Shops or customer services Centers for order entry and validation. OR the completed and validated form can be scanned and emailed to the following email address: student.broadband@ptcl.com.pk

Option 3 : Order Registration by calling PTCL Call Center
1.    The order can also be placed by calling contact center 0800-80800
2.    The call center agent will guide you through the procedure of order registration and validation of your request by our CSR contracting your institute/university administration.

PLEASE SEND YOUR ALL QUERIES AT he@hamidejaz.com

1. Khalid
    September 3rd, 2009 at 21:27 | #1

Hows that possible ?

2. September 5th, 2009 at 22:14 | #2

… hummmm dont knw =D
    but if u intrstd so tel me..

i can swtch ur package to student broadband 30% discount with in 24 to 32 working hours…

3. Shamsi
    September 16th, 2009 at 15:50 | #3

Great.. good work.. thank you dear…

4. abdulrehman
    September 30th, 2009 at 01:26 | #4

@Hamid Ejaz
    kase hogaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa or monthly kia hogi…?

5. naveed
    October 2nd, 2009 at 03:43 | #5

asalam alekum sir iam naveed in this number 0222662658 i take dsl 1mb normal package i am not student and i can not afort so plz my conection transfer to my friend sher khan s\o chand mohammad c.n.i.c.41***-6***2*0-* add.h#35 allah dad chand ghoth goods naka hyderabad he is stundent of university of sindh jamshoro and plz give 2mb speed.contact.03453084868. 03443627110 thnx

6. asif zafar
    October 9th, 2009 at 13:45 | #6

TO
    GM HAMID EJAZ
    SUBJECT TO SUBSCRIBE MY NEW PTCL CONNECTION
    SIR I AM REALLY WORRIED WITH MY NEW PTCL CONNECTION IN ASGHAR MALL CHOWK RAWALPINDI . I SUBMITED my application with the name of
    PSTN=22058311
    DSL=22058312
    PSTN=22058544
    sir kindly call her and solve my this problem .thank u sir for this kindness thank u

7. ahmed
    October 19th, 2009 at 18:16 | #7

please

8. ahmed
    October 19th, 2009 at 18:19 | #8

A.A I AM A STUDENT BUT MY SCHOOL IS NOT SEND INFORMATION TO PTCL PLEASE MY DSL IS CONVERTED INTO STUDENT PACKAGE

9. samreen siddiui
    October 21st, 2009 at 14:57 | #9

sir i am student of AIOU AND I want to convert my dsl connection in student broadband package.my ptcl no is 061 6564109 and my cell no is 03326098871.plz solve my problem.I am thankful to u.

10. December 3rd, 2009 at 10:26 | #10

Hi sir i sent u an email but do not yet get any email from you and my account is still in the same condition not be changed into student.and if u can not do this pls do not make spaming and make fool …thanks

11. sohail amin
    December 12th, 2009 at 06:04 | #11

12. sohail amin
    December 12th, 2009 at 06:05 | #12

sir i am student of AIOU AND I want to convert my dsl connection in student broadband package.my ptcl no is 015 4440423 and my cell no is 03015423891 .plz solve my problem.I am thankful to u.

13. Kamilfarooq
    December 13th, 2009 at 19:05 | #13

@Hamid Ejaz
    sir i am student-and I want to convert my dsl connection in student broadband package my mobile no is 03334135539

14. noman akhtar
    December 14th, 2009 at 20:34 | #14

sir i m student of vu and i want to convert my dsl connection in student broadband pakage.my ptcl no is 041 2699128 and my mobile no is 03324308785.plz help me for this. thans a lot

15. mustafa
    December 18th, 2009 at 14:24 | #15

hi sir this is my phone num 091_5811003 plz change this one to student package thanx i am living in peshawer hayatabad contact 03239519574

Comment pages