Home > PTCL > PTCL Complaint Center, PTCL Telephone Complaint

PTCL Complaint Center, PTCL Telephone Complaint

Source ProPakistani

Source ProPakistani.Com

We have been trying to get out PTCL number 042-6371795 fixed for the last six weeks, but without any success!

Categories: PTCL Tags: ,
  1. June 16th, 2010 at 16:28 | #1

Dear sir/madam,
    I would like to you mention a problems which have been facing for one year which my office number 051-5506125.

WE ARE WELL SETTLED BUSINESS OF TRAVEL INDUSTRY OPERATING IN RWP REGION.
    YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PL SOLVED OUR THIS ISSUE AT YOUR END
    My entire work depend upon on this number and suffering alots. Ptcl line man are available they did’not help properly and do lamb excuses.please take an action on this issue.

Best Regards
    TAHIR AZIZ
    EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

2. muhammad islam
    June 19th, 2010 at 07:25 | #2

Janabe ala mera fone # 523511164. 1 Hafte se band hai. Complant bhi kee magar line man bina kharche pani ke theek karne ko tayar nahin . Plz is crupt line man ke khilaf action lijie. From UGOKE (SIALKOT) Aap ke tawon la Muntazir.

3. muhammid islam
    June 19th, 2010 at 07:34 | #3

Janabe Aala mera fone # 523511164 Pichle 1 Hafte se band hai.Cmpalin karne per bhi koi sevric nahin mili. line mane bina (Kharcha Paani) ke theek karne ko raazi nahin hota.pla is CRUPT line mane ke khilaf Action liya jaye. Aap ke tawo ka Muntazir. 03316648662

4. abdul hakim
    June 19th, 2010 at 12:31 | #4

mara ko ap dsl modem jald tabdel karka dan nato man kankshan kata don ga kun ka mara pas dsl sahe nahe chalta ha jalde sa modem tabdel karka den bhot dn hoga han mara ko mushkil ka samna ha thanks my no 0244323241 from sakrand

5. abdul hakim
    June 19th, 2010 at 12:34 | #5

mara ko ap modem tabdel karka dan ga to mara pas dsl sahe chala to man speed 2mb kara don ga agle mahena sa thanks ph 0244323241

6. abdul hakim
    June 19th, 2010 at 12:36 | #6

sir man abdul hakim jokhio from sakrand my ph 0244323241 bhot din hoga han modem sahe nahe chalta ha

7. farrukh hashmi
    June 20th, 2010 at 13:15 | #7

dear sir ap se guzarish hai ke mera ghar ke ptcl par aek num tang kar raha hai ap plz is complian par ghor kare yeh number tang karta hai 03122486224

8. Mohammed Yaseen
    June 22nd, 2010 at 10:49 | #8

Dear Manager
    PTCL Land line

Subject: Deactivate PTCL land line connection 071-5651681

It is to inform you that I had installed PTCL land line connection and I am using since last many years. Now due to my financial crises I am not able to use this facility in future. There for it is requested to you please deactivate or disconnect my PTCL land line connection. This is for your information & record only.
    Other wise I will not liable to pay any service charges in future.

Thanks’ & regard’s

021-36360483 dead from two days pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease check this problem

10. Shahina ghufran
    June 30th, 2010 at 12:02 | #10

021-34110269 dead from last three days

11. shazad khan
    July 9th, 2010 at 17:01 | #11

aslam o alaikum sir mera naam shazad irshad khan hai aur aj main depalpur telephone exchange main apna ptcl legvane gya tha aur aplication jama kevai aur survey k liye line man nhi gya aur us ne kaha main ap ka number nhi chela sekta sir main student hon aur mujhe dsl ki sakht zaroret hai aur saleemi naam ka line man humse ghusa ho gya aur us ne hume exchange se bahir nikal diya aur aplication bhi wapes de di sir plz meri madad karen my adress telephone exchange road hamid shah colony near qazil public high school depalpur distric okara

12. Anjum Saeed
    July 17th, 2010 at 10:09 | #12

The GM OPERATIONS
    PTCL ISLAMABAD

Subject: COMPLAINT AGAINST REPEATED BREAK DOWN
    OF TELEPHONE No 04235820768 LANDLINE INSTALLED AT
    HOUSE 3 E-339 ST 1 GHAZI ROAD GULISTAN COLONY NEAR GENERAL HOSPITAL LAHORE

The Subject telephone number got out of order some 10 days back when the PTCL staff have some diging / repair job corner of my street , since that day my telephone is out of order. I approached the telephone staff number of time who promised to get the telephone line repaired. Since then I repeatedly making complaints no one is bothering .

It is requested that My telephone No 04235820768 maybe repaired and an internal inquiry may be held into the affairs of ghazi road Exchange so that the subscribers get a sigh of relief from ptcl staff of ghazi road exchange.

Anjum Saeed
    S/O
    Rana Saif ur Rehman

13. Muhammad Asif
    July 22nd, 2010 at 17:28 | #13

mera ptcl number 0916514172 hai jab ke pechly ake hafty se mera net kam nahi kar raha my address is Village Utmanzai Charsadda

14. Abid Ghafoor
    August 2nd, 2010 at 14:34 | #14

My telephone # 042-35180991 is out of order voice not clear, kindly arrange to check and desolve my problem.

Thankinmg you in anticipation.

15. August 2nd, 2010 at 23:30 | #15

How long doe Google take to spider/index my newly created blog? Can people find my blog through Google search?

Comment pages