Home > PTCL > PTCL Complaint Center, PTCL Telephone Complaint

PTCL Complaint Center, PTCL Telephone Complaint

Source ProPakistani

Source ProPakistani.Com

We have been trying to get out PTCL number 042-6371795 fixed for the last six weeks, but without any success!

Categories: PTCL Tags: ,
  1. RIFFAT MINHAS
    September 21st, 2010 at 11:17 | #1

Dear Sir ,
    my telephone number 0544-626918 at jhelum is out of order since last three weeks despite of our repeated request the local authority of PTCL is not attending the request .my complain number is 18.please inquire and my telephone may please be in working order

2. Muhammad Zaki Hussain
    September 27th, 2010 at 13:32 | #2

i m the user of PTCl 021-34655397,
    it’s have been dead since last week, many complain have been made on 1218,
    but no consern authority has payid attention yet, the net is active on this,
    kindly pay your attention on this a.s.a.p.
    i shall b very thankfull to you.

3. Naseer Ahmed Abbasi
    September 27th, 2010 at 15:19 | #3

Dear sir,
    I would like to mention a problem which have been facing by me. I am paying code barring facilities since long whereas this facility was terminated on my res # 051-4476024 when fixed packages charges was introduced (I was not applied for this). You are requested that code barring facilities charges may not be deducted in-future for which so many time I have applied but no action has been taken by PTCL Deptt.
    Best Regards
    Naseer Ahmed Abbasi

4. October 5th, 2010 at 03:51 | #4

fuck ptcl

5. Sirfarz Khan
    October 15th, 2010 at 15:01 | #5

Dear Sir,
    i m to request to you that my ptcl has been Dead, the line man was working on a pole on other line, but by mistake my line has distrubed,
    The Net Is active, but due to dead PTCL i m not able to use net which is so terrific me.
    please remove the fault as soon as possible,
    thanks,

6. faraz ali
    October 16th, 2010 at 17:05 | #6

aslamoalikum
    sir hamara phon k vire 179\2010 k roz road per cut k gir gaya tha.hamne khud joda aur usi roz naya vire lagane k complain k thi lekin aaj k din tak woh jodne ya naya vire badlne nahi aaye plz kuch kijiye hum bohot paresaan h.
    hamne dsl bhi lagvayah usko 1year&6month ho gayein h.lekin woh barbar dc ho jaata h .hamko kit change karke dithi lekin usse bhi koi fark nahi pada.plz plz is masle per kuch dhyaan dijia. thankyou

7. shamil butt
    October 18th, 2010 at 16:13 | #7

Sir, i am a applicant of a ptcl new connection 4om multan . plz chek out y they cnt give me a new numbr

8. Shahid Alam
    October 23rd, 2010 at 13:57 | #8

My friend phone 021-36908817 is totally dad from 1 month because drop wire is broken 5 to 6 area he complaint some time but drop wire is not change by ptcl. please check and resolve the problem.

9. October 26th, 2010 at 02:32 | #9

asalam walikom
    hum kuch sal pahle apna connection katwa chuke he magar ab kuch arse se ptcl wale (32593871-3) is number ka bill hamare address pr bhej rahe he
    kisi taha moaiz ka name he or address hamara he.
    kia itna bara idara easi choti choti ghalti bhi kr sakta he.

10. November 4th, 2010 at 15:55 | #10

salam.i change my pakage from 1MB to 1MB student pakage plz change my pakage immediately.i will b very thanks full to you..,my number is 0685886723

11. asad ali
    November 20th, 2010 at 11:48 | #11

sir
    Mer n0 1 year si band hi.main 6 mah tk ptcl sadik abad ky chakar lagy mager koi bat sunny ko tyar nahian .kabi koi katata kesi ky pass chaly or kesi or officer key pass bhej .line man ka nawab hi.aos ki bi bohit matant ki mager wo bat sunny ko tayar ni.mery samny aos ny ak dr ka fone thek kai main aos ko kaha bhai mera no b thek kar do.aos ny kah main ny kerna mera jo kuch ker skty ho karlo main ghreb insan kai kar sakta tha.abi tk band or bel aa raha hi.mera no hi 5800126 kucha shahi road sadik abad

12. kamran hayder
    November 21st, 2010 at 19:26 | #12

sir. maera phone no 02135044408 pichlay 2 maheeno sae band hae maharbani farmakar line on karwadaen bhoot maharbani hooge

13. Muhammad Zaki Hussain
    November 25th, 2010 at 15:53 | #13

dear Sir,
    atleast once in a month my PTCL must be out of order. it is still dead. net is active on this line, kindly have immidiate action to fix this problum.
    i shall be very thank full to .
    PTCL # 021-34655397